Designed to help your passengers
Comfortable and Secure
The whole idea is comfort, support and a feeling of security
We spent 5 years designing the most comfortable, secure motorcycle passenger arm rest you'll find anywhere. Our passengers come in all different ages, shapes and sizes, so we make them adjustable. We use a medium density foam core for comfort and support and hand-stitch a high-quality faux leather cover (the same material you'll find on the best seats and backrests) for appearance and weather-resistance.
• Easy as 1,2,3 to Install
Install Love Handles on your motorcycle sissy bar in around 15 minutes with a few basic tools. A complete installation booklet with pictures walks you through the process.
1. Remove the pad from your sissy bar
Clamp on our attachments and make your adjustments for height and angle
Re-attach the backrest pad to the sissy bar then drop in the Cross Tube that carries the motorcycle armrests. Tighten chromed acorn nuts.
3 Sizes to fit your passenger
• STANDARD - (18" between armrests) Similar width to a standard office chair.
• JUNIOR - (15" between armrests) Great for kids and petite adults.
• QUEEN - (21" between armrests) Gives extra comfort when comfort counts.
• Fits All These Bikes and More
Passengers throughouth the world enjoy Love Handles on the following motorcycles:
• Harley-Davidson Softail, Heritage Softail Classic, Fatboy, Road Glide, Road King, Sportster and more
• Suzuki Boulevard C50, M50, C90, M90, C109, M109 and more
• Yamaha Star, Stratoliner, Roadliner, Road Star, V Star, Viragoand more
• Kawasaki Vulcan Classic, Kawasaki Nomad
• Honda VTX, Shadow, Valkyrie, Spirit, Aero and more
• Trike Conversions and OEM Trikes
Kawasaki Nomad and Triumph Thunderbird attachments NOW IN STOCK!
• Patented & Trademarked
The US Patent Office agreed with us ~ Love Handles is such a great idea for motorcycles, they awarded Patent Numbers 7357456, D627267 & D627628 with others pending. And the name Love Handles? We thank our son, Todd. It's great to have smart kids!
Riding solo? Love Handles detach quickly and easily!
• Removable for Solo Riding
Love Handles passenger arm rests are detachable. Remove two chrome acorn nuts and lift off the armrests. The attachment set will remain in place. If you personalize your bike with our LED Frame or personalized name plate, it will stay on with the saddle blocks.
• Tools Needed to Attach Love Handles
We've pre-assembled nearly everything for you, so installation is a snap. Take a few
minutes to attach the saddle-blocks, drop in the cross tube, add the arm rests. You'll need a
couple of open-end wrenches, a couple of hex wrenches and
maybe a screwdriver.
Converts to a Luggage Carrier in under a minute
• Pivots backward for loading a Light Duffle
Strap heavier luggage to your passenger seat and stow additional light-weight gear on your Love Handles Motorcycle Armrest. Just pivot your motorcycle arm rest, slide on your Duffle Caddy and off you go
• Pivot Action makes our armrests the Ultimate!
We have devised a proprietary security system which includes a 50 lb. spring ball and stainless steel detent to provide just the right resistance to outward pressure.
• How to search for Love Handles
To read more, please click the links below:
ultimate armrests • ultimate arm rest • ultimate seat armrest • ultimate passenger armrest
|Armest OptionsLove Handles allows you to customize your armrests as you do your bike.
|Size OptionsLove Handles allows you to customize your armrests as you do your bike.
|Pivot ActionWe have devised a proprietary system which includes a 50 lb. spring plunger and detent system to provide just the right resistance to outward pressure
|See What You Get with the SystemThis page shows the complete list of parts in every set of Love Handles.
Toll Free 888-662-8884
or Email Customer Care
We Ship Everywhere & Accept
All Major Credit Cards & Paypal